Wednesday, January 30, 2013

'scum of the urth'

that's who goes to jail ... right?!!!! 

so.  that's me.  who else goes to jail?
addicts?
junkies?
hookers?
thieves?
murderers?
molesters?

pretty much.  but mostly what i found in jail . . . humans.  and a whole lot of stories.  there were girls in there that needed to be in there.  reality be told ... I NEEDED 2 B N THERE.  i still maybe do not even REALLY know y, but for some reason, I needed to be in there to experience this Reality in this moment instead of a moment I would have been in IF i had not gone to jail.

"The suggestion wasn't even made."

Wrong.  The Suggestion was made.  It just did not make sense to me and She could not explain it either.  So Cindy agreed with me to bring the boy to her at the Trustee's Office.  Even though we Both Knew Craig Kadlub would get involved.  She would have had to be my co-conspirator if a conspiracy was involved.  I wonder why my "Attorney" never even raised THAT ? . . . . sigh.  life is always full of interesting recollections! 

Boy, that part of The Story needs to be explained, maybe the Police Report would help.  I'll post it up tomorrow.

peace & harmony,
elaine
'liberties ARE best taken straight up!' - Nikohl Vandel sez "thank u 4 reading my blogs!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment